Left Right Wrist Position – Golf Back Swing Drill
1. Take your stance: place the heels about 12 inches apart.
2. Secondly, hold the left arm out in front of the body and parallel with the shoulder. Then place the right arm in position. The shaft will be parallel with the ground.
3. Next, cock the wrist straight up. The club shaft is now perpendicular to the ground.
4. Now lay the club back so that it is flat or parallel with the ground. This puts the right wrist in the correct position.
5. Keep your eyes looking straight ahead while turning or rotating the hips and shoulders back as much as possible.
6. Looking over the left shoulder, bow over into address position. Let your left knee bend.
PGA Instructor Mike Cahill and PGA Master Instructor Dave Cahill are here to help you play better and enjoy the game more. Please come see us in Palm Springs, California or Stillwater, Minnesota for golf lessons or visit us for a Palm Springs, California or Las Vegas, Nevada Golf School.
PGA Instructor Mike Cahill 612-501-9015 [email protected]
PGA Master Instructor Dave Cahill 952-994-0387 [email protected]